Trick and Treat Trail Ride
The Trick-and-Treat Trail Ride through The Walthour-Moss Foundation will be held on October 25 at Lyell's Meadow. A marked trail decorated in Halloween style will be open to riders from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Carriages are welcome from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Gallop like a ghoul, trot along like Ichabod Crane, or walk and wander. No time limit. Costumes are optional.
**Costume classes for riders and carriage drivers! Ribbons and prizes will be awarded.***
Funds raised are tax-deductible and will be used for The Walthour-Moss Foundation trail repair. Plan to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in Lyell's Meadow or purchase food at the on-site concession stand.
WMF Trick-and-Treat Trail Ride Covid19 Safety Guidelines
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any COVID19, or cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Please stay home if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID19 in the past two weeks.
- Please wear a face mask if you are not mounted on a horse, on a carriage, sitting with your group, or eating and drinking.
- Please practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Please park truck and trailer at least 15’ from nearest truck and trailer to maintain social distance while tacking up.
We are thrilled to be able to host the Trick-and-Treat Trail Ride. 2020 has been quite a year. While we are no more happy about the necessity of these requirements than you are,
we respectfully request that everyone follow these safety guidelines. With your cooperation, we know this will be a wonderful event for all in attendance.